Quote of the day

Tirado de um blog:

"Remember, don't start consciously or subconsciously thinking in terms of " I can't win, or I will get sucked out." Keep a positive attitude and think in terms of "I will make the best decision possible on this hand, or If I play my best I will win money in the LONG RUN." Ever heard of the self-fulfilling prophecy? If you think you can't win it will be much MUCH harder to actually win... and you may end up making losing plays you normally would not and actually end up losing."

-Duckslayer2k

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.