Small update + English blog

Ok so first of all I decided to write in english from now on. Don't really know why, just decided to.

So poker is going ok since the last post... July was a hard month in life issues with college exams, the operation treatment finishing and some bad poker 20k hands or so. Ended the month break even, which, looking back, was rather nice as I was down almost 20BI at some time!

In July I decided I should start my summer holidays by playing the Solverde Season in Vilamoura. Such a great weekend! I went there with some friends on a Thursday and spent two days without actually playing any poker until Saturday, the day of the tournament start. The tournament had a nice surprise, 220€ buy-in Freezout 10k starting chips, 35min blind levels and about 200 players to play. I had decided to play looser and putting pressure on the weaker players for a change. I had played 3 or 4 live tournaments before and was only playing my own cards and never really had any fun playing live and ended up flipping most of the times... At least this time I made a play, didn't end up well but I left the table happy hehe :)

College was a bit of a failure...Poker is such a time consuming game! Although its no excuse, obviously, Poker really drives my mind. School doesn't.

August is going ok. I'm getting my confidence back and sometimes I really feel I'm in the zone! The other days ( the not so great days ) are usually hard to deal with but I've evolved a lot in tilt control. By some friends advice I started to play less tables to keep me focused, to make better decisions. I guess that worked out and now I'm back to playing 4-6 tables as usual.

200NL is the game to beat soon. poker becomes dull if there is no challenge from time to time... I need to start playing ( and beating ) 200NL soon! That said, 100NL is quite different from 200NL but I know I can beat the game. Besides, lots of players that i find at 100NL also play 1/2...

Don't really want to get graphs and such ego boosters but I'll try to put one in the next days.

This is getting rather longish so I'll leave u with a link to a friends blog that has just started one too http://speedleboy.blogspot.com ( and in english as I suggested him lol) .

bye

flyerr

0 comments: